It is a software system for specialized care for the elderly. It contains tools that identify and classify the elderly into two groups: strong and weak. Includes online face-to-face training service for interdisciplinary teams.
FOR THE LTI's (Long Term Institutions)
The LTI`s have the opportunity to optimize the time of the managers, besides reducing the waste of materials used in the day to day, through the use of the platform.
LTI's managers spend most of their time with the manual management of stock control of drugs and other materials needed for the elderly and the institution itself, as well as the insecurity of the information of manual financial controls.
• Reduced costs with better inventory management.
• Financial control with monitoring of revenues and expenses in your cash flow.
• Generation of an elderly care plan with follow-up of the Interdisciplinary Team.
FOR HEALTH OPERATORS
The MedLogic platform provides tools capable of identifying and directing each individual to the most indicated procedures, as well as contribute to the population stratification with an assertive and scientific method.
Health care providers spend an average of R $ 77 million, with hospitalizations of the elderly. These elderly people account for only 22% of total lives.
• It allows the population classification according to the degree of fragility.
• Allows the generation of individualized care lines, according to the needs of the elderly.
• Generates an individualized care plan filled out by the interdisciplinary team.
• Allows drastic reduction of unnecessary costs, as well as increased satisfaction of the elderly and their relatives.
FOR HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
Ready to attend to large demands and processes, the hospital version streamlines the routine of health professionals and administrative sectors, proposing a new care model, focused on the individual.
• It allows the classification of the elderly according to the degree of fragility, before admission.
• It allows estimation of the hospitalization period and the probable cost of care.
• Generates a care plan in an automated manner and based on scientific evidence.
• It allows cost reduction and increased patient and family satisfaction.
“The IVCF, together with MedLogic's technology, makes data collection and review faster and more assertive, and can correctly direct a better care plan for the patient.”
Dr. Edgar Nunes de Moraes